-->

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer Sprinkles


Monday morning dreaming Florence. Even though it was summer, I still managed to get caught in a little bit of a sprinkle (if you look closely at the photos you can see a few raindrops). So, apparently everyone ducks for cover while I go play in the rain whether I am in Florence, London, Dar es Salaam, Melbourne, or home sweet home in Perth. I guess not many people in the world like the rain. But I do. The smell of rain leaves the perfect scent of freshness, which makes me feel peaceful, and makes me want to twirl, and fall asleep listening to it trickle on my roof. Also, there is hardly anyone ever around so much more room for fun. I guess these pictures don't quite show you the perfect summer sprinkle moment I had in Florence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment