-->

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rose Petals


sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory 
dr. suess

have spent today drifting, daydreaming, and reflecting on how different 2014 and has been to the last three years of my life in a creative arts environment. I have my regrets and my achievements, and my goals in striving to follow my dreams but the one thing I can't understand is time. Can you believe Christmas is in a week? My sister thought I was crazy when I casually said it in a conversation yesterday till she realised I was right. While I have achieved so much in this last year doing something completely new and exciting, I still miss being surrounded by music, having the time to practice, learning mountains of repertoire, and playing pieces I thought I could never pull off! Sigh, time is still ticking.. what are your reflections about 2014? B, xx

P.S Promise these are the last of my music photoshoot photos! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics, you look gorgeous!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete