-->

Thursday, January 31, 2013

2012


Even though we are a month into 2013, I couldn't let 2012 pass so simply without giving the year the acknowledgement it deserves. 2012 was no doubt the best year of my life, so far. It is truly crazy to think how time flies by so fast, and you have a million and one things to do on your bucket list yet you only get half of the things done. These are some photos of my favourite moments in 2012. I chose 52 photos to represent each week of the year.


Even if time slips away faster each year, (can you believe it there's only one more day of January left!) I am so grateful for having the courage to strive to make the most out of every circumstance. 2012 was the year of working hard, trial and error, and trying things on my own in the big world. It started with friends and family, to packing my bags, trusting people, starting my own business, completing my second year of university, to once again packing my bags, making new friends and experiencing new cultures, food and opportunities.
Happy 2013, and happy enjoying the little things in life! Love always, B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment